Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year


Greetings and Blessings!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Its the first day of the New Year, let's thank God for allowing us to make it to see this day! Thank God for this day that is filled with new promises and new mercies. However you all spent your time in bringing in the New Year, I pray that you all had a great time and made it home safely. I am looking forward to what this year will bring. I speak life over everything no matter the circumstance. The power of life and death lies within the tongue, so if you speak doubt, negativity, defeat, etc in your life then that is what is going to show up. But if you speak life and give God the praise in spite of whats going on, he will do good work in and through you! Let this year be about our actions and not just our words. Because we can say we are going to do this or that but we fall short on being fully committed to doing what we said we would do.

I am so excited to see what God is going to do for not only myself but for you all as well. I pray that he continues to use me as a vessel to be a blessing to others. I pray that he continues to speak to me in using this blogging platform to speak HIS WORD and be a source of ENCOURAGEMENT to you all. For it is not about me but about HIM!! May you all have a blessed and great day and year!!!

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment