Thursday, January 8, 2015

There Is Hope

Greetings and Blessings!!


Hope you all are doing well! I hope that everyone's week is going great! I just wanted to share with you the devotionals that I read this morning. I have a Women's Devotional Bible and then I am reading Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. So I am trying to get into the habit of praying before I read my devotionals instead of reading them then praying. I want to start off by praying of course to give thanks to God but to ask him to let my mind and heart be open and attentive to what I am reading. I always ask him to speak to me however the Holy Spirit wants to speak to me and that I am aware that he is speaking to me and I'm not in my own thoughts. So this morning, I did pray then I read my two devotionals for the day. What I realized from reading them is that they both shared a common theme which was clinging in hope/taking refuge in God. Both of my devotionals spoke about how no matter what may come your way, you must cling or take refuge in God. If you seek him he will give you rest, peace, comfort, understanding, etc. If you seek him in the midst of everything he will be your every present help. If you seek him he will be there to guide you along the way.

So when circumstances or situations arise that you weren't expecting to happen instead of stressing, worrying, or being afraid. Take refuge in God and cling your hope in HIM! When you seek him wholeheartedly he will give you the strength to carry you through whatever it is your're facing. In good times and bad times cling in hope and take refuge in God!!!


Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment