Friday, October 31, 2014

Quote Of The Day


Greetings and Blessings!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!! It is officially the last day of the month of October. It is by the grace of God that we have made it to see yet another month. This year has flown by so quickly and we only have two more months of the year left. The New Year will be here before we know it! Let's finish out the year strong! There is still time to set out and accomplish whatever it is that you have been wanting to do. Wanted to share this quote with you all about how important it is for our minds to be set in a positive state of being. The mind is power and it is a battlefield. It is so important to be in the mindset of positive, uplifting, and encouragement. What you give power to will have total control over you. Any crack of negativity lingering in your mind that's all the enemy needs to takeover with thinking ungodly thoughts. We have to keep our thoughts on things above and not earthly things. It is so important to spend quality time with God before you begin your day so that your mind is set for the day no matter what may come your way. I am finding myself waking up before my alarm goes off and in that time I am spending it reading my devotionals and praying. I truly feel so relaxed and at peace after I had my quiet time with my Heavenly Father. Whatever works for you whether it's the morning, at lunch, or before bed take time to spend with God so that he can give you a renewed mind and spirit. I hope you all have a great and blessed weekend!!

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment