Monday, October 20, 2014

Quote Of The Day

Greetings and Blessings!!!

I hope you all are doing well. I hope everyone's week is going well so far. I wanted to share this beautiful passage with you all. I loved reading this and it gave me a sense of peace and calmness. God's love for us his children is so amazing and awesome. No matter what happens in this life, God's love for us his daughters never runs out. When it comes to the good, bad, and the ugly his love is ever flowing and it is unconditional. No one is going to love us like God does. Whether if we are in the right or the wrong, he will love us always. His love is not like that of a human being. His love is pure, real, and unconditional. He sees our flaws, imperfections, insecurities, and he longs for us to draw near him. It is so amazing that we can go to God with anything and he won't shun us away. He will meet us right were we are at. I encourage you all to go to God for he is there to listen and talk back to us. He is waiting to hear from you and wanting a relationship with you. He is wanting to use you to magnifying and glorifying his name. I pray you all have a great and blessed week!!

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment