Monday, October 13, 2014

Quote Of The Day



Greetings and Blessings!!

I hope you all are doing well! I pray that you all are having a great and productive week so far. I wanted to share this quote/image with you all. Having a relationship with God is the best choice that I ever made in my life. I realized that even though I grew up going to church I didn't fully have a true and committed relationship with God. Now, I have recommitted and rededicated my life to him and it is by his grace and mercy that I am still here and still standing. No matter what you have gone through in your life. Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice by dying on the cross for our sins. He hung on that cross and three days later he rose again! We have no room to complain about things that are insignificant. It is by his blood that we are healed and are able to live this life that he has given us. This world we live in is just temporary and our permanent home is in Heaven. Cherish every moment and live the life that God intended for you to have. Continue to walk in your purpose and be bold followers of Christ. I pray that you all have a great and blessed week!!

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment