Monday, August 11, 2014

This Book Is A Must Read





Greetings and Blessings!!!

Hope you all had a good weekend!!! I recently went to the library over the weekend to return the books that I had checked out. I had plan on just returning the books but not checking any others out. But I went on ahead and went to the section that I normally go in and I am so glad that God lead me to go see what they may have. The first book that I had seen was No More Sheets!! I picked that up off the self so fast (lol). I knew about her preaching about No More Sheets but I didn't know that there was a book as well. I haven't seen her preaching No More Sheets but will be watching it on YouTube. I started reading the book on Saturday and I finished reading it on yesterday. It is truly an amazing book to read about her personal experience and and her testimony. No More Sheets in my opinion is not about just sex but other addictions or distractions that can be in a hindrance in our walk with God. The constant battle that we face between our flesh and our spirit. The fight between the spirit and the flesh is so real and a constant fight we deal with on a daily basis. This book was the revised edition and it really dug deep in getting into the root of what is holding an individual back from reaching out beyond what has kept them in bondage and getting align with what God has in store for them. In order to get align with what God has for you, you have to be willing to let go of those sheets. I truly recommend this book to read it was so insightful and it really made an impact on me. This book is not only for women to read but men also.



Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment