Monday, August 18, 2014

Quote Of The Day


Greetings and Blessings!!!

Hope you all had a good and blessed weekend!!! It's Monday the start of a new week!!! I thank God for this new day filled with new promises and new mercies! Started my morning off with a 5:30 AM prayer call and it was the best and most needed prayer call!!! I thank God for that prayer call because it truly touched me and I know that everything will be just as what he said it would. I pray that you all have a good and productive week. I pray for those who have started or getting ready to start back to school have a good semester! Keep God first in all that you do and he will lead and guide you!!!!

Here is the call back number to listen to the prayer call from this morning 267-507-0255 Code 78585794


Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment