Monday, August 25, 2014

Own Who You Are


Greetings and Blessings!!


Hope you all are doing well! I hope you all had a great and blessed weekend! This week is an exciting one for me because I am starting my pre-practicum/practicum classes for grad school! I am very much excited but also nervous which I know is a natural feeling. So I pray that I do well and accumulate all my hours so I can graduate next Spring! I love this quote and it really speaks volumes. It is important that we remember what we've gone through and how it has shaped us into the people we are today. I didn't expect to experience what I have been through but I am thankful for the lesson and how it opened my eyes to not only other people but myself as well. It has changed me for the better and I am not bitter because of it. My outlook on a lot of things has changed and because of what I've been through I have developed a closer relationship with God. We can't be ashamed or embarrassed of the past because the challenges and struggles that we faced helped to shape and develop us into who we are today. You have a choice to let your past define you or you can embrace your past and own it. This walk is no cakewalk but the reward will be well worth it. Embrace and welcome the season that you are in because God is preparing you for what is to come. Every trial, setback, good, bad, ugly, moment that we experience should being humbling us. We have so much to be thankful for and in spite of everything we must continue to give God praise. Be thankful for where you are right now because it may be uncomfortable for the moment but it won't be for long! We all may be in different seasons of our lives, but our seasons are only shaping, molding, and developing us to where God is trying to take us! I hope you all have a blessed week!!!

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment