Friday, August 8, 2014

Quote Of The Day



Greetings and Blessings!!

It's Friday and I hope you all had a good week! I love this image because it reminds me that its all how I look at things. We all go through things in life and at times it can weigh us down. But we have to remember that everything that we go through is preparing us for something greater. That God will always make a way out of no way. It is important that we let go of the word fear. We can't have faith in God and then have fear at the same time. It doesn't work that way. I know I've struggled with the constant battle of saying I have faith but then my emotions and feelings get the best of me and I start that cycle of worrying and fear creeps in. Thank God, I am getting rid of that False Evidence Appearing Real (FEAR) and I am walking and standing on and in his word! No matter what we have to keep in mind that whatever it is that we are going through it is not as bad as it could be. Because there are people who have it worse than us. Have a great weekend!!!


Be Blessed


Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment