Tuesday, November 11, 2014

There is beauty in everything


So this is a picture that I took this morning as I was heading out for the day. It was so beautiful and amazing to see this. It made me so appreciative of the simple things in life. Yes, there will be times were it is hard and you want to give up but it is important to remember why you started. This walk is not easy and there will be distractions that will come from everywhere to through you off track. Keep God first, pray throughout the day and remember why you started. There is a purpose for your pain nothing that you have gone through has been in vain. Yesterday, didn't end so well with me but I can't let what other people say or do shift my focus. Don't let what others think or say get to you look to God not them. Hope you all have a good rest of the week.


Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment