Sunday, November 2, 2014

30 Days Of Thankful


Greetings and Blessings!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!! Thank God for this new day filled with new promises and new mercies! Thank God for letting us see another day for another chance and opportunity. I hope you all are doing well and this is the start of a new week! I am doing Saved in the City thirty day thankfulness challenge. Saved in the city is a great Christian-based organization for all women who are wanting to develop a closer and deeper relationship with God. So check out Saved in the city on Facebook, IG, etc. So with this challenge they will post something to be thankful for along with a scripture. The reason for this challenge is to set some alone and quiet time with God to reflect and show our thankfulness for that particular thing each day. I wanted to share with you all this because we don't have to wait until the Holidays come and tell God the reasons why we are thankful. We should be telling him and thanking him each and every day. So I will be posting their post everyday on my blog and since they started yesterday, I will post the first one below. I hope you all join in on this challenge!


Thankful for the blessings of God. Scripture reading Psalm 23:1-3



Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment