Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


Greetings and Blessings!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! I pray that you all have a wonderful and blessed day. I pray that you all take the time to cherish those memories and capture the beautiful moments of spending time with those that are close you to. We all have a lot to be thankful and grateful for. We all have come from a mighty long way and it is by the grace and mercy of God that we continue on this journey to fulfill our life purpose. This walk is no cake walk but the reward is so worth it! Take a moment to enjoy the simple things in this life. Let's stop taking simplest things and people for granted and let's start cherishing them. Things are to be USED not PEOPLE!! I pray that you all continue to strive for the goals that you all want to set out and achieve. We have one more month to go in this year and yes there is still time for you to accomplish whatever goal that you want to attain. Let's start thinking positive things for this upcoming New Year! Whatever has happened in this year can't go with you in the new year! Take the lessons and grow with every challenge that you have faced within this year. I have learned so much not only about people but about myself within this year. This year has been up and down but I am thankful for the growth the I am seeing within myself. I am grateful and so thankful that I am where I am on this day. I may not be where I want to be yet but I know I am striving to get there. I feel that my season is changing and that a blessing is on the way! No matter what the enemy is trying to do he can't stop God's plan for me or God's plan for you! Keep pushing. keep fighting, keep praying, keep trusting, keep believing, keep the faith!!! Set your mind and thoughts on things above and keep your focus on Christ and all things will come together!!! I pray you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment