Friday, July 25, 2014

Quote Of The Day



This quote speaks volumes for me because I have the tendency to let things or people run my day. If I was a good head space or in a good mood then all of a sudden....BAM someone or something comes along and just ruins it (lol) So then I go from being in a good mood to being in a I don't want to be bothered mood! We all have had this happen to us at some point in time. Don't let anything or anyone run your day for you! You have a choice to be happy or to be miserable but the amount of effort for both is the same. If something is troubling you, talk to God about it he is there to listen always. No matter what is going on around you, embrace the day and welcome the challenges. Everything that you go through is for a reason and there is a purpose for your pain. Life is too short to let things whether big or small run your day. Don't let anything come between you and your piece of mind. Have a great weekend!!!



Be Blessed

Christina

1 comment:

  1. Just took a picture of that quote to reflect on! WHOW!!! Either you run the day or the day runs you! Glory! I'm a teacher and needed this!! ! Almost in tears. This post is so simple and so relevant to my life! God thank you for sharing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete