Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's A New Day

Good Morning,

Thank you God for this beautiful new day that is filled with new promises and new mercies. We are now into the second half of the year!!! Thank you God for bringing us this far for without you we wouldn't have made it. The year seems to be flying by and before we know it we will be beginning a whole new year! The morning devotional that seem to always be on point every morning (lol) was titled He Makes All Things New. Reading it was so refreshing and just what I needed because it reminded me that no matter how hard the situations or circumstances that I have been through, God makes all things new. That what the devil meant for my harm God has turned it around for my good. Each day I get to wake up and see another day is a blessing in itself! I may not be where I want to be but I know I am on my way there. I know I had to go through what I went through in order to be where I am at now. Because I know my blessings are coming, I don't know when (lol) but I can feel it! I have learned and grown so much and I pray that I continue to do so. No matter what day of the week it is, it is important that we wake up each and every morning with a new mindset. We can't let what happened yesterday or worry about tomorrow distract us. We have to keep our focus on Jesus.

Since we are now in the second half of the year, I pray that we all strive to achieve whatever it is we want to accomplish. Whether it is getting closer to God, volunteering, applying for a new job, etc. Set out and make it the best rest of the year! We can't let outside noise hinder us from doing what is set out on our hearts. People are always gonna have something to say whether good or bad. We can't sit in self-pity and wish things were different. Everything happens for a reason and we are were we are for a reason. Whatever it may be pray about it and seek God's guidance about what is set on your heart to do and listen for him to speak. God doesn't want us to be in the same place he wants us to excel. We have to speak and declare that God is making a way for us no matter how bad things may seem. For he is making ALL THINGS NEW WITHIN US AND AROUND US!!!

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment