Sunday, July 6, 2014

Identity Plan

Good Afternoon,


Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful day that God has given us. It's been raining here in Houston for the past few days. But I am still thankful for the rain because I know there is sunshine among the clouds. I came across one of the Bible app plans called the Identity Plan. It is a four day plan that contains videos of three individuals who can give up there identity for a brand new one. The choice was left up to them to choose which identity they wanted. They can either obtain this new identity in order to fit in and be liked among their peers or they could keep their God given identity. I enjoyed reading this plan and I enjoyed watching the videos along with the scriptures for the plan. It got me thinking that it is important that we know and understand who we are and but most importantly know and understand who God says we are. In this world today, it is so easy to fall into what society says in order to fit in and be liked. But we must fight that off daily and keep what God says about us in our minds as well as our hearts.

It is important to get to know yourself before someone tells you who you are. We all are created in the image and likeness of God. But he created us different from one another and I'm sure he didn't want duplicates of us in the world. We all hold different and unique qualities that sets us apart from everybody else. Why would we want to be just like this person or that person in order to be liked by people. I rather have a few good God-fearing people in my inner circle and I am thankful that I do then have a bunch of fake people pleasing people in my inner circle. There is nothing wrong with being different, it is a beautiful quality to have. Don't let this world tell you who are and who you should be. Never let the opinions of others get to you. Know who you are and know who you are in Christ. We have to look within ourselves and look to God because the only opinion that matters is his and his alone.


Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment