Saturday, June 21, 2014

Your Time Is Coming

Good Morning,

You ever just sit back and think when it will be your time. When will it be my time to be in a relationship, my time to get that raise or promotion, my time to shine so to speak. I feel that we all suffer from the feelings of wanting God to bless us when we think we are ready for something/someone but he is not ready for us to have it just yet. That saying of "patience is a virtue" is true. The meaning of this saying is to have the ability to wait for something without getting angry or upset is a valuable quality in a person. So why is that we are always in a rush to get things whether its a job, finances, a relationship, etc. and be upset with God when these things don't happen when we want them to. I can admit that I have gotten upset with God about things that I wanted and thought that were best for me. So instead of just waiting, I totally went into a different direction instead of staying in that lane with God. I was impatient and I did not think to consider the thought of what if what I want isn't what God wanted for me because he has something better.

It is important that we take the time to pray or talk with God about the desires of our hearts. When praying to God, I ask him that he continues to order my steps in the way HE wants me to go and that my plans and his plans come together but let my mind and heart be open to embrace his plans for he knows what's best for me. He knows our desires but we have to let go of the I want it now mentality. Have you ever prayed and God gave you exactly what you wanted because you thought you were ready for it and it turn out that you really wasn't prepared to handle it! We get what we prayed to God about and then turn around and start complaining about it. There are times that God will give you want you WANT to show you that it is not something you NEED!

Our time is coming we just have to be patient! You can't say in one breath that you trust, believe, and have faith in God and then in the next breath start worrying/complaining about when will it be my time. I was one of those people that did just that and that got me nowhere. We have to put our faith into action and watch God work. Every thing we go through on this journey is leading us to our purpose in life. Every thing we go through is just building blocks to what is already ours. What God has for you is just for YOU!!! No one can take or block what is already predestined for you!!!



Your time is coming so FIX YOUR CROWN


Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment