Friday, June 20, 2014

Welcome to FIX YOUR CROWN

Hello All,


Welcome to FIX YOUR CROWN!!!! I am so excited to begin this new adventure and ready to break out of my comfort zone and step out on FAITH! I want to use this blog as a platform to share my testimony in a way that will be a blessing to others. I hope to connect with young women who are discovering themselves as they walk this journey with God. We all face adversity some how and in some way but as I have found, it is important to have a support system during these trying and difficult times. It is important to connect and fellowship with one another and build one another up.

I created this blog to share my truths and trials and tribulations and to connect with young women to let them know that you are not alone. I wanted to share my journey because I too struggle with feelings of being enough and trying to find my purpose in this life. I know I was created for a reason but what is that reason and how will I know. Sometimes, it is hard to want to put a smile on your face and go about like everything is okay. I have learned that it is okay to say that " I am not okay" and not feel ashamed about it. I pray that God will use me as a vessel to be of courage to you even if it is just one.

I created this blog so that we as young women can have a place to share our thoughts and feelings as we walk this walk with God. It is important to be truthful with ourselves and others but in a loving manner. Getting and growing closer to God is what I am reaching for and I pray that we all  obtain that NO ONE CAN COME BETWEEN ME AND MY GOD RELATIONSHIP! We are daughters of the Most High God. We were created in his image and likeness. He loves us just enough and he will never leave us nor forsake us.


You are the Daughter Of The King so FIX YOUR CROWN


Christina

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I will be subscribing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Looking forward to continue blogging and being transparent!

      Delete