Tuesday, June 24, 2014

In The Mist Of It All I Give God Praise

Good Afternoon,


Just have to say that God has been so good to me! I thank him every day for giving me another chance. I know that I fall short but I thank him for showing me favor. I thank him not only in the good times but in the not so good times as well. Without him I am nothing. I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for God. I can't thank him enough. I thank him for all the blessings that he has bestowed upon me and I thank him in advance for the blessings and opportunities that are to come. I thank him for it all the good and the bad. I understand now that I can't just give him praise when things are going good. But I have to praise my way through my darkest times as well. I have learn that everything that I go through, I am growing and evolving into the person and woman that he knows that I am meant to be. Change is painful but it is an essential part of our lives and we must learn to embrace it. How can we grow and develop a closer relationship with God if we are constantly holding on to things or people that he is telling us to let go of. I have learn that everyone and everything is not meant to go on with you wherever God is taking you. Yes, this can be difficult and I have struggled with this but God knows what is best for me better than anyone else. If I say I trust him then why I am worrying and stressing over things. This journey that I have been on with him especially within these last few years, has taught me so much not only about others but myself as well. I know that it can only get better from here. But I have to continue to kill off my flesh and wanting this of this world and be led by the spirit. I don't know what God has in store for me but I know he will do just what he said he will do. I thank and love my heavenly father, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment