Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ten Things I'm Thankful For

Greetings and Blessings!!!

I hope you all are doing well. I hope that you all are having a great and productive week so far. The week is almost over and the weekend will be here before we know it. So I wanted to share 10 things that I am thankful for with you all. In this world we live in, it is so easy to become consumed with having bigger and better things that we tend to forget to appreciate the small simple things in life. It is important that we don't take for granted the simple pleasures in life. I encourage you all to write out some things that you are thankful and grateful for. It could be less than ten or more it's whatever you are thankful for. So here is my list....

1. I am thankful to God for waking me up this morning

2. I am thankful for this season that I am in. I am thankful for the lessons that I have learned throughout this season

3. I am thankful to God for blessing me with another chance/opportunity in spite of my mistakes

4. I am thankful for the cool breeze from this Fall weather

5. I am thankful for my friends and family

6. I am thankful for my flaws and imperfections because they make me who I am

7. I am thankful for the rain

8. I am thankful for the seasons changing

9. I am thankful that I am almost done with Graduate school (Spring 2015)

10. I am thankful to God for using me as a vessel to be a blessing to others


Be Blessed

Christina

2 comments:

  1. Hello Beautiful Soul -

    Thank you very much for this wonderful reminder of giving thanks. This week was somewhat hard as I literally questioned, "When God?" and believe it or not, he had me write about having an attitude of gratitude (http://bit.ly/1sYfIXL), won't he send someone to confirm it.

    Today, I am thankful for a peace of mind, health, love, peace in my home and joy in my heart as there was a time I had non of these.

    Have a Blessed Weekend, Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!!! God knows what you need when you need it! I pray that you have a great and blessed weekend!!

      Delete