Monday, September 1, 2014

Goodbye August, Hello September


Greetings and Blessings!!

I hope you all are doing well and Happy Labor Day!!! I can't believe we are in the ninth month of the year already. We only have three more months left of the year. Time is flying by so quickly. 2015 will be upon us before we know it. Thank God we have made it to see a new month and a new week. Thank God for this new beginnings. Whatever happened or didn't happened in the month before we can't take it into this month. We have to let whatever it is go and set our minds and hearts for what is to come. We have so much to look forward to and we can't let anything hinder us from what is rightfully ours. I thank God for bringing me this far, for without him I am nothing. I know that my blessing is just around the corner and I have to just stand firm in my FAITH that what he said will come to pass. This season that I am in has taught me so much and I am forever grateful and thankful for it. Whatever season that you are in, know that God is only preparing you for what is to come next. Embrace and give thanks to God for and through it all. There is still  time to accomplish whatever goals that you set out to do. A few weeks ago, at an event that I volunteered with we made vision boards. I never made one before but it was amazing to see things that I have dreamed about accomplishing right there in front of me on this board. I do plan on making another one for the new year. Set out and make a vision board for yourself and speak things into existence and pray that what you have aligns with what God has for you. Whatever has happened in your life, its not too late for you to achieve whatever goals or dreams that you have for yourself. Its not over til God says its over and every morning that we get to wake up and see another day and have breath we still have purpose. So live on purpose and enjoy life!

Be Blessed

Christina

2 comments:

  1. Yes, God sits high and sees low and I am grateful that if I remain faithful and strive to do what is right while seeking Him, He will give me the desires of my heart.

    I was just sitting here and received they revelation that yes, it is a new month and an opportunity for new beginnings. No need to ever wait. Do it now.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and Amen! We can't live in the past and let what has happened hold us hostage. God can do great things in our lives and it takes faith to see things through. I hope he continues to bless you!!

      Delete