Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Welcome April


Greetings and Blessings!!

Hope you all are doing well. Hope everyone's week is going great so far. It is Wednesday and its the first day of the fourth month of the year. Let's thank God for allowing us to see another day. Let's thank God for all that he has done for us and all that he continues to do. Let's thank God for always making a way for us no matter how dim the light may be regarding whatever circumstances we are currently going through. Let's just thank God for who he is and how much he means to us! I hope you all continue to work towards your goals that you have set out for yourselves to accomplish. Continue to make and set small/short-term goals that will help you achieve those long-term goals. Continue to be the best person that God has called you to be. We all make mistakes in life but we are not those mistakes that we made. We are fearfully and wonderfully made. What matters is what God says about us. Continue to seek God first and talk to him and tell him how you feel. I am constantly growing in my walk with him. I pray that I continue to be align within his will for my life and that I make him proud. Granted, that I will stumble along the way but knowing that he is with me every step of the way is what comforting to me. I hope you all have a great rest of the week!!!

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment