Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Resurrection Sunday


Greetings and Blessings!!!

Happy Resurrection Sunday Everyone!!! Let's thank God for allowing us to see another day. Le'ts thank God for this new day that is filled with new promises and new mercies. Let's thank God for all that he has done for us and all that he continues to do for us. Let's remember what this day is truly about for the God we serve has risen! Let's remember the sacrifice that he made for all of us by dying on the cross. Let's be thankful and grateful for the blood that was shed for our protection. Let's never forget what he did for us. He laid down his life you and me so that we could have life and have it more abundantly. He was talked about, ridiculed, stoned, beaten, and nailed to the cross with a thorn crown on his head. Even after all that he went through he still showed love to those who persecuted him and judged him and mocked him. He shows love to all of his children and only wants the best for each and everyone of us. He remains faithful when we are faithless, he still holds us up by our right hand, he still showers us with blessings by his grace and mercy. His love is pure and unconditional, he sees the best within us and knows what we can become if only we trust and follow him. I continue to ask that I never forget what he did for me by dying on the cross. I never want to become complacent in where I am but learn in how to be content with where he has me. I pray that as continue to grow in my walk I become more like him. I want to be molded and shaped into the woman he knows I can be. I know that I will make mistakes but with each mistake I pray that I learn from it and take the lesson and continue to walk along side him carrying my cross. This journey is not easy but he said it would be worth it. I pray that you all have a blessed day and a wonderful week. Reflect on what this day means to you and what you want God to help you with.


Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment