Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Quote Of The Day



Greetings and Blessings!!

Hope you all are doing well. Hope everyone's week is going great so far. Just wanted to share this quote with you all. I know all to well about what this quote is saying. If my day was going good I was in a good mood but if it was going bad I was in a bad mood. I am learning that no matter what happens good or bad, my attitude is what makes all the difference. Whatever the day may bring it can not mirror our attitude for the day. Is this an easy task, for some it may be while for others its not. That's why its so important for us to get before God and prayer before we head out the door for the day. I admit I've fallen off by doing this everyday like I was before but I understand I have to commit myself and make the time for him from a genuine place. I don't want to pray or read my devotionals just to rush through them. I know he knows what I'm feeling or what I'm dealing with but he wants to hear from me and spend time with him. And yes at times, I do feel that I have trouble with verbally expressing myself through pray to him but I let it all out anyway. We can't let what the day brings or what others say or day affect us to having a bad attitude. We have to seek God in all we do and speak to him throughout the day. Because he is always with us wherever we go and is always listening to us we just have to make the first move and speak.

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment