Sunday, March 1, 2015

Welcome March


Greetings and Blessings!!

Happy Sunday!!!! It is the first day of the month of March and Spring time is almost here!! Let's thank God for allowing us to enter into the third month of the year. Let's thank God for all that he's done and for bringing us this far. Even though my favorite season is Winter/Fall, I love Spring time where the weather is beautiful and the flowers are blooming! (My favorite flowers are Tulips) It is that time where the seasons are changing. Some if not most of us will be rearranging our closets and pushing/putting away our winter clothing and pulling out our spring attire. As the seasons change when it comes to the weather so does the seasons change within our lives. No matter how much I love the winter/fall season and the clothing that I wear, I can't stay in that season forever! Whatever current season you are in you will not stay there forever.

We are all in different walks in our lives and as I continue to develop a closer relationship with God, I pray that you all are pursuing the same. No matter how much you want to give up or give in don't! Keep pushing and pressing forth because there is something greater within you that God is trying to birth out of you! So continue to write down those goals that you want to accomplish but continue to put them into action. Saying we want to do this or that is one thing but its a different ball game once we put action behind words. I know for me one of my goals is that I want to get back to working out again. I was doing well and then I fall off (lol) but its time for me to start back up again and push through. Besides the fact of me wanting to lose weight I want to feel better and have more energy.

So shake off and let go off what didn't happen within the first two months of the year! Continue to keep God first and seek him in all that you do! Know that you matter and that you have purpose. Know that you are valuable, worthy, and loved. Know that your season will change be content with where you are but don't become complacent. God has great things in store for each and every one of us! Praying that you all have a great and blessed week!!

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment