Sunday, March 15, 2015

Strength


Greetings and Blessings!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!! Hope you all are doing well. Let's thank God for allowing us to enter into another week. Let's be thankful to him for allowing us to see another day. Let's thank him for his grace and mercy for bringing us through! Let's thank him for this new day that is filled with new promises and new mercies.  I came across this quote and wanted to share it with you all. I know that when I am weak God gives me the strength to endure and carry on. I know that he won't give me nothing that I can't handle. But I know for me at times, I struggle with realizing that I am much stronger than I think I am. At times, I think how can God trust me so much to continue on with all that is happening within my life. As I posted before in previous posts, we are not excluded from going through hardships and difficult circumstances just because we are Christians. But in those times, it can be hard to find the endurance to press on. Also, you can get the feeling of being alone in whatever you are going through.

In my walk with God. I am constantly learning that everything that I go through is for his divine purpose and plan. He is pruning, molding and shaping me into the woman of God that he knows I can be. I am learning that God will be there with me no matter what comes my way. Yes, these past few weeks my mood has been kind of somber. I was going through the motions of things and I felt such a disconnection from him because I wasn't spending time with him like I was before. I was reading my daily devotions and reading my Bible plan but I wasn't feeling it because it was being done out of obligation. I felt a heavy burden that was laying on my shoulders and it was dragging me down.

I was able to talk to a spiritual mentor regarding how I was feeling spiritually. In talking to her, I got back to the core of why I wanted to have a relationship with God in the first place. I got back to being committed in trusting God. Yes, at time my faith has wavered, I am human and imperfect. Granted, God already knows how I was feeling he wanted me to come to him and tell him all that I was feeling. In leaving from talking to her, I felt this weight lifted off of me and my mood was lighter then ever before. God uses people to be a blessing/of help to others and I felt that day he used the spiritual mentor in helping me get back on track.

You have the strength to endure whatever comes your way. You have the strength to carry out what God has for you. God will never give you no more than you can handle. He will use people to be of help but we must be attentive to how he answers your prayers. You have a calling on your life. God has set you apart and he has called you out. Yes, at times it will feel as though life has knocked you down. But always remember Philippians 4:13 says, "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengths me".

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment