Thursday, February 26, 2015

Quote Of The Day


Greetings and Blessings!!

Hope you all are doing well! We are entering into the last weekend of this month. I hope this month brought you things that you have been praying for. Not so much in materialistic things but things such as clarity, spiritual understanding, wisdom, confirmation, growth, closeness to God, etc. No matter what may or may not have happen within this month continue to press on and reach for what God has placed on your heart to do. This has been an up and down month for me but I am thankful in the small things. I am thankful for the tears I've shed, the pain, the hurt, the disappointment, the good, bad, and ugly. I am thankful each morning I wake up and for the air that fills my lungs. Even though at times I've felt scared, fearful, doubtful, etc. God graced me with his comforting presence. He used someone to speak to me that gave me clarity on things that I thought I had let go of. I won't and can't give in into the trap of thinking that God has left me because that's what the enemy wants. I know God is with me wherever I am at. I have to continually seek him and speak boldly in what I pray to him. So as we go into the final weekend of the month, continue to have faith in God. Seek him wholeheartedly and be still long enough to hear his still small voice. Because he does speak to back to us, we just have to tune out the business and noise of our lives to hear him.

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment