Sunday, February 8, 2015

Quote Of The Day


Greetings and Blessings!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!! Hope you all had a good weekend!! Let's give thanks to God for allowing us to enter into another week!! Let's give thanks to God for blessings us and seeing us through! Wanted to share this quote with you all to get the week started. No matter what obstacles (giant) we face there is a stone that can knock that obstacle (giant) down, There is currently a giant that I am facing at this moment. Yes, it is a bit unsettling and nerve racking because a lot of things can happen if this giant doesn't go well. I know I blog/write in hopes to being an encouragement to you all who take the time out to read these blog post. And I know that I have to practice what I write about as well. I know I have to encourage myself and continue to pray that God will work things out for the better. It is so important that we all stay prayed up because the enemy will come at you from any direction. He will use any tactic that he can to bring you down because the blessing that God has for you he doesn't want you to get. But the God I serve is all powerful and all knowing. He won't leave me nor forsake me. He will guide me and protect me and all I have to do is genuinely and humbly seek is face and call out his name. I pray that you all seek God stay within his will because he already knows the outcome of everything we will go through in this life. I pray that you all have a great and blessed week! I pray that you all know that nothing is too hard for the God that we serve!!!


Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment