Sunday, December 7, 2014

Quote Of The Day


Greetings and Blessings!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!! I hope that you all had a great weekend and we are going into another week for this month! I hope and pray that we all start off this week on the right note and I pray that you all keep in mind that no matter what may come your way God will see you through!! Wanted to share this morning message with you all and it is imperative that we seek and spend time with God daily and be consistent with it! Let us not go to him only when we are needing something but let us go to him always whether in good times or bad times!! I always make it a habit to start my day off with praying and reading my devotional. Start a routine and do what works for you but let's all sit at the feet of our father and spend with him! If we have time for everything and everyone else then we should have time for him!!! Have a great week!!!

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment