Saturday, December 13, 2014

Quote Of The Day




Greetings and Blessings!!

I hope that you all are doing well. I hope that everyone's week ended on a good note and that you all are enjoying your weekend! No matter what happen or didn't happen within this week there is still time left to end the year off on the right foot heading into the New Year. I wanted to share this quote with you all. It is important to give thanks to God for all that you have gone through. We can't just give him thanks when things are going good and going in our favor. But we must give thanks for those setbacks, disappointments, heartbreaks, etc. because without them it wouldn't have made you into the woman that you are becoming. I give him thanks for all that I have been through because it has made me into a better person. What I have gone through has shifted my focus and I have the choice to do things differently this go round and not let what has happen to me make me this bitter, resentful, angry person. I give thanks because I am shedding my OLD-SELF and embracing my NEW-SELF. I wouldn't change a thing that has happen because what took place needed to happen. What happen to you is not to tear you down but to build you up into the strong women God knows that you can be. Don't let anything or anyone tell you different, God has the final say in each of your lives no matter how many times life has knocked you down, get back up because in your time of weakness God provides you strength to keep pushing through!!

Be Blessed

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment